Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, April 6

Goddess of the Week: Donnie B.


Name: Donnie B.
City: Chicago, IL
Hobbies: scrapbooking, blogging/journaling, teaching, daydreaming and traveling
What makes you a fly goddess?: I'm a superheroine who is unafraid to be vulnerable or express my insecurity or fears. I also have my own unique style and have finally figured out what works for my body type and what makes me comfortable.
Advice for women trying to free their goddess: Do not be afraid to take an eraser and start from scratch. The older that we become, the more complacent, predictable and boring we become. My motto is that it is never too late to press rewind. When this software program called life is not working, we have to "refresh, reboot and restart" (a la Erykah Badu).


If you would like to be considered for Goddess of the Week, please send a photo along with the answers to the above questions to
freethegoddess@goddesszuri.com

No comments: