Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, April 21

I've Learned

I’ve learned that no one will work as hard for me as I will for myself.

I’ve learned that I can accomplish anything with faith and perseverance.

I’ve learned that fear of doing prevents me from learning, growing, succeeding.

I’ve learned that I can not depend on anyone for my happiness.

I’ve learned that I will walk out on a limb for the people I love.

I’ve learned that I can not expect anything of anyone other than myself and God.

I’ve learned that I’m worth a whole lot so I can not settle for a little.

I’ve learned that I can not love a man more than I love myself.

I’ve learned that a situation will keep manifesting itself until the lesson it holds is learned.

I’ve learned that I have to do some things on my own to ensure they get done.

I’ve learned that I have to keep praying until my purpose is revealed.

I’ve learned that I have to keep going until my purpose is fulfilled.

I’ve learned that I’m not perfect, and never will be.

I’ve learned that life is too sweet to be bitter.

I’ve learned that each situation I’m confronted with is an opportunity to make me better, wiser, stronger.

I’ve learned that there’s no point in crying over spilled mike. Just clean it up.

I’ve learned that when the money is gone, character is the only thing left.

I’ve learned that I may never make it on the cover of a magazine, but I’m still fabulous.

I’ve learned that there’s nobody in the world like me.

I’ve learned that I’m a Goddess.

No comments: