Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, May 18

Goddess of the Week: Lakish C.


Name: Lakish C.
City: Converse, TX
Hobbies: Shopping, researching social media and material for my blog BlaqVixen Beauty, surfing the Internet, going to the movies and reading.
What makes you a fly goddess?: I'm a Scorpio! No, but seriously I'm like a phoenix. Recently, I went through a chain of events that almost destroyed me, but I found the strength to make a comeback and find myself. I'm thankful that I have the will to persevere.
Advice do you have for women trying to free their goddess: I think one of the most important things is to get to know yourself and know what worksfor you- don't let others try to run your life for you! And if you have to reinvent yourself to move forward, do it responsibly.

No comments: