Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, June 30

Goddess of the Week. Tonica C.

Name: Tonica C.
City: Home of the Cheesesteak, PA
Hobbies: Reading, shopping, listening to music, spending time with loved ones, meeting new people, dancing, going to the park, and body art.
What makes you a fly goddess?: My two beautiful children. These two little people have such a powerful impact on my life. All that I do revolves around them. They are the reason that I had the strength to further my education by going back to school, as well as the reason that I had the courage to get my own business started and make it successful. They give my life a meaning, focus, and a joy that I had no right to expect. I know within myself as their mother and father, that there is nothing that I wouldn't do for them--nothing I wouldn't do to see them smile, no life I wouldn't sacrifice (including my own) to save theirs. They are my moon and stars, my husband and wife, my heart and soul, my Son and Daughter. My children make me a FLY GODDESS !!
What advice do you have for women trying to free their goddess?: Keep GOD and your children at the head of all that you do, and let everything else fall in line behind. All else will fall into place.

For more about this FLY GODDESS, visit www.youravon.com/tonicacarter

No comments: