Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, April 12

Goddess of the Week: Anitra T.

Name: Anitra T. aka Golden Lady
City: Charlotte, NC
Hobbies: Music is my passion and my hobby. I’m either creating compilations or mixes for my podcast (The LDub Experience), writing about it on my blog (http://www.itsgoldenlady.blogspot.com/), reading about it, searching for new and interesting artists, listening to it, or simply sharing the love of music with others. Outside of music, you will find me on the dance floor (I love to dance), trying new foods or hanging out with friends.
What makes you a fly goddess?: Having a love of self inside and out and being fearless in everything I do. I also make it a point to surround myself with the people, places, and things that make me happy—and not what’s fashionable or trendy.
What advice do you have for women trying to free their goddess?: Be who you are and love what you see when you look in the mirror. I’d also encourage you to discover your passion in life, and manifest it. I’m a true believer in the saying, "if you love what you do you’ll never work a day in your life."


If you would like to be considered for Goddess of the Week, please send a photo along with the answers to the above questions to freethegoddess@goddesszuri.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I live by that same motto. Thanks!

donna b. said...

YEA!!!!

Candace Avont said...

I knew you would appreciate this Donna! and please give me the address to your blog again. I want to feature it on my blog :-)

Candace Avont said...

oh wait, just got it!!!! I might need to email you to ask you a few questions so I can feature you next week. Be on the lookout!

donna b. said...

oh! I'm honored, candace. Thank you very much.