Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, April 19

Goddess of the Week: Constance J.

Name: Constance J.
City: Chicago, IL
Hobbies: I really enjoy traveling, both internationally and domestically. I love eating at restaurants that offer different ethnic cuisines and concepts. I can appreciate a nice spa trip every now and then and consider myself to be a budding spa connoisseur.
What makes you a fly goddess?: I am really comfortable in my own skin and being who I am. I also hold true to my core beliefs and values--it's pretty hard to get me to budge on things that I truly believe in my heart are true.
What advice do you have for women who are trying to free their goddess?: You have got to love yourself first before you can love anyone else. I also believe you need to be able to laugh at yourself and let your hair down--don't take things too seriously all the time. Enjoy life by exploring new opportunities, surrounding yourself with diverse ideas and people, and by taking risks. Last, but certainly not least, have fun...always: )

If you would like to be considered for Goddess of the Week, please send a photo along with the answers to the above questions to freethegoddess@goddesszuri.com

No comments: