Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, May 17

Goddess of the Week: Ebby J.

Name: Ebby J.
City: Charlotte, NC
Hobbies: Traveling, surfing the web, studying my bible (NIV), hosting events, natural hair care!
What makes you a fly goddess?: I'm in love with God. Without God in my life, I would still be lost.
What advice do you have for women who are trying to free their goddess?: Seek God! One thing that I have realized is that God has to consume you in every way, shape and form--from walking in purpose and destiny to identifying your true self. A woman can not be a true goddess until she is 100% submitted to the #1 man and that's God. Submission to your first love will NEVER steer you in the wrong direction. How can any woman release her inner goddess if she doesn't know and understand the love of God? That's the first step ladies. God knows that we aren't perfect, but having the desire to be closer to Him is all it takes. He will take care of the rest. Check out my blog at http://ebbys-loving-life.onsugar.com/

No comments: