Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, March 30

Goddess of the Week: Artinsia S.


Name: Artinsia S.
City: Augusta, GA
Hobbies: dancing (liturgical mostly), reading (poetry mostly), writing (poetry mostly), running and light weightlifting, Aerobics...ok...anything athletic--- I love it! Oh, and I think I love Chucky Cheese way more than my 5 year old son!
What makes you a fly goddess?: I look at myself in the mirror and I love myself for what I represent, not just how I look. I am thankful that I can take the ministry of dance and spread His love without having to say a word. I try to leave a sprinkle of passion and a peice of my joy with everyone I meet...
Advice for women trying to free their goddess: Wow...where do I begin my fellow goddesses? One important step for me is doing a self evaluation every day or so...am I happy with who I am?...with what I am doing with my life?...with who I am in a relationship with? If you're not, then change it. Baby girl, your life is too short and unpredictable to be living it for some one else, so make everyday count for you...much love.


If you would like to be considered for Goddess of the Week, please send a photo along with the answers to the above questions to freethegoddess@goddesszuri.com

No comments: