Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, April 26

Goddess of the Week: Jennifer D.

Name: Jennifer D.
City: Charlotte, NC
Hobbies: I've taken it back to my childhood with recent hobbies of late...I've started roller skating again! On Sunday nights I enjoy skating at a local rink in Charlotte. It is so much fun to get back to the basics and the things that make one happy. I try to emulate the movies Roll Bounce and ATL but I haven't been so successful with that yet! I also enjoy bowling leagues, salsa dancing and volunteer work.
What makes you a fly goddess?: What makes me a fly goddess is what comes from the inside. I've learned in life that no one will believe what you say and what you do until you believe it yourself. Sometimes, you have to remember that what you do in life is not going to please everyone--in fact, the biggest mistake you can make is trying to please everyone. I'm not afraid of sticking out and being different because we were all made special and unique. I keep my head up and my chest out in the good times and the bad.
What advice do you have for women who are trying to free their goddess?: My favorite scripture: Psalm 139:14-"I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are Thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Remember and remind yourself that God made no mistake when He created you! You have to love yourself for all that you are, from your feet to your hair! Be free and fabulous and know that you are a special gift to the world with so much to offer! By knowing this, you will always wear that crown of goodness and free the Goddess that you are!

If you would like to be considered for Goddess of the Week, please send a photo along with the answers to the above questions to freethegoddess@goddesszuri.com

No comments: