Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, May 10

Goddess of the Week: Zawadi B.

Name: Zawadi B.
City: Raleigh, NC
Hobbies: Traveling, especially throughout the African Diaspora, is a favorite pastime. I also enjoy reading, preparing food (raw and cooked), and spending time with family and friends. And recently, I've added dancing (Salsa and West African) to my list of joy-filled activities.
What makes you a fly goddess?: I am a fly goddess because I understand and embrace the fact that I am a divine original, fashioned by the Creator/tress. I am a fly goddess because I descended from and am surrounded by powerful Black women and Black men. I am a fly goddess because as I move through the mountains and valleys of life, I continuously remind myself that 1) the key to life is not being afraid and 2) the only thing constant is change.
What advice do you have for women who are trying to free their goddess?: Whatever you do, don't be fake.

No comments: