Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, October 18

'Show Us Your Goddess' Photo Contest Winner: Keisha B.

Congratulations to our "Show Us Your Goddess" Photo Contest Winner, Keisha B, who won a $50 Goddess Zuri gift certificate. Check out her goddess.

Hometown: East Orange, NJ.
Hobbies: shopping as my therapy, reading, writing as my creative outlet, and checking out new places to visit or hang out.
How long have you been natural?: I've been natural since April 2008.
What does your natural hair say about you?: My natural hair exemplifies my freedom of expression and my spunky personality. I allow my hair to do the talking!
What makes you a fly goddess?: I'm a fly goddess because not only am I always dressed to kill, but 9 times out of 10, I'll never look the same. I like to call myself a chameleon, especially with my different hairstyles. With beauty and brains, you can never go wrong ;)
What advice do you have for women who are trying to free their goddess?: The advice I have for women who are trying to free their goddess is take a risk. Be bold and daring! Confidence is key. When you show you have confidence, everyone around you sees your aura and becomes attracted to you. They want to know what you have that they don't. So shine, what are you waiting for?!

No comments: