Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, January 5

Beautiful Flower

It was unseasonably warm a few days ago, so I decided to take a walk in my neighborhood. I plugged my headphones into my iPhone and turned on Pandora to Lauryn Hill's station. I had been walking for about 10 minutes or so at a pretty nice pace, taking in nature and thinking about my day. But as soon as this song came on, I nearly stopped in my tracks.

In a word: beautiful!

As soon as I got home from walking, I looked up the song and discovered that it had been out for about three years. I got slightly upset at myself for not discovering it sooner. Since hearing it, though, I've played it about 100 times. If every person had a theme-song, this one would probably be mine.

Take a listen and share it. It was made for goddesses.


No comments: