Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, January 17

Goddess of the Week: Ava D.

Name: Ava. D.
City: Columbia, SC
Hobbies: My first love is singing. I also like to plant perennials and watch them come back to life each spring. Traveling, too, has become one of the things I enjoy.
What makes you a fly goddess?: I consider myself a fly goddess for the simple fact that I know who I am, whose I am, and from whence I came. I love life and feel that I am fulfilling my purpose and using my talents to help adolescents.
What advice do you have for women who are trying to free their goddess?: Be empowered to be your best self and don't be afraid to go the extra mile. Challenge yourself. Don't settle for mere mediocrity. Stand back and take an inventory of yourself. If you find anything that is not for your good, discard it.

No comments: